The efficacy and role of bitter bamboo shoots
Bitter bamboo shoots are tender seedlings of the grass family Bitter bamboo. Distributed in Jiangsu, Anhui, Zhejiang, Jiangxi, Fujian, Hubei, Hunan, Sichuan, Guizhou, Yunnan and other places. The bitter bamboo shoots are sweet, refreshing, crisp and tender, warm and pleasant. After eating, they have the effects of clearing heat and detoxification, removing fire and promoting feces, and can lose weight and lower blood pressure.
1. Appetizing and strengthening the spleen
Bitter bamboo shoots contain a white nitrogen-containing substance, which constitutes the unique fragrance of bitter bamboo shoots. Cooked with various ingredients, the umami taste is more prominent. It can be dissolved in the soup to make the dishes more delicious It is more attractive, is conducive to food intake, appetizing, promoting digestion, and has a special nutritional effect on the human body.
2. Lower three highs
Bitter bamboo shoots are low in sugar and fat, and are ideal foods for patients with "three highs". Bitter bamboo shoots are very rich in potassium, which can regulate blood pressure, which is very helpful for keeping blood pressure healthy.
3. Pass bowel movement
Bitter bamboo shoots have a cold tonic nature. The plant fiber contained in it can increase intestinal water storage, promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, reduce intestinal pressure, reduce stool viscosity, facilitate stool excretion, and can be used to treat constipation and prevent Colon cancer.
4. Detoxification and health care
Bitter bamboo shoots are rich in dietary fiber, which can promote intestinal peristalsis and accelerate the metabolism of cholesterol, so it can reduce blood cholesterol and reduce the residence time of carcinogenic toxins in the intestine.
5. Beauty and skin care
Bitter bamboo shoots contain a large amount of protein, amino acids, vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, and iron needed by the human body. It is also very beneficial for maintaining the nutrition of human skin, mucous membranes and muscles, and maintaining the delicate skin of the face. At the same time, bitter bamboo shoots have more fiber, which can enhance the function of human facial muscles during the eating process, make the microcirculation blood flow smooth, and maintain the normal physiological state of mucous membranes and skin.
6. Lose weight and lose weight
Bitter bamboo shoots contain very low calories. 100 grams of bitter bamboo shoots have only 27 calories, which is a good choice for people who need to lose weight. Bitter bamboo shoots are also rich in fiber. The oil in food will be constantly absorbed by the fiber of bitter bamboo shoots. As waste is excreted from the body, the absorption and accumulation of fat in the gastrointestinal mucosa can be reduced, which can help us suppress hunger, so eat bitter bamboo shoots. Can achieve the purpose of fitness and weight loss.
Bitter bamboo shoots are not only rich in plant protein, fat, carbohydrates, but also a lot of carotene, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium and 16 kinds of amino acids, including lysine , Tryptophan, threonine, and phenylalanine are essential amino acids for the human body. It is a low-fat, low-sugar, and multi-cellulose health food.
1. Bitter bamboo shoots are the young shoots of bitter bamboo, which are rich in plant fiber, which can increase intestinal water retention, promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, reduce intestinal pressure, reduce stool viscosity, and make stool soft for discharge , Can be used to treat constipation and other diseases.
2. The E. coli in the intestine can synthesize the cellulose contained in the bitter bamboo shoots into vitamins needed by the human body, and can also excrete the complex waste that cannot be absorbed by the synthesis of the cholesterol metabolite bile acid in the intestine. Eating bitter bamboo shoots has a certain preventive effect on gastrointestinal swelling and cancer.
3. The vitamin C content of bitter bamboo shoots is higher than that of raw bitter bamboo shoots, tomatoes, celery stems, cucumbers, leeks and other vegetables. Eating bitter bamboo shoots can help increase the body's need for vitamin C.
4. Bitter bamboo shoots are rich in zinc, 5.379mg/100g, which can be used as a vegetable to supplement the zinc content in the human body. The iron content of bitter bamboo shoots is 18.642mg/100g. Eating bitter bamboo shoots can improve the body's need for iron. Bitter bamboo shoots are rich in zinc, copper, chromium and iron, which have a certain beneficial effect on patients with various dysfunctions caused by lack of zinc, copper, chromium and iron.